APICS CPIM education is essential for professionals involved in:
- Production and inventory management
- Supply chain management
- Materials management
Who should earn the CSCP designation?
The APICS CSCP designation is for professionals who are interested in increasing their knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management. This designation is ideal for you and your organization if you are:
- Interested in more depth of knowledge and understanding in the areas of supplier and customer relations, international trade, the use of information technology to enable the supply chain, and physical logistics
- A professional who is consulting or facilitating supply chain functions
- A professional who is interested in increasing knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management.
- A professional who is consulting or facilitating supply chain functions or working with enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems
- An employer wanting to create a common standard of understanding, vocabulary, resources, and frameworks within your company to address your supply chain challenges and opportunities
The new APICS Lean Enterprise Workshop series is designed to help a student learn how to follow a company’s lean transformation process through its use of an integrated case study. During the class the student is tasked with finding lean solutions based on a myriad of challenges. The class uses a variety of tools, games, and visual aids to help the learning experience.