The APICS CSCP designation is the most widely recognized educational program designed for operations and supply chain management professionals around the world. Demonstrate your mastery of supply chain management best practices by earning your APICS CSCP designation.
By earning the APICS CSCP designation, you will demonstrate significant commitment to your profession and your career, distinguish yourself as an industry expert, and excel with your newly acquired specialized knowledge.
|Candidates must apply for eligibility in order to register and take the APICS CSCP Exam. Click here for more information.|
Who should earn the CSCP designation?
The APICS CSCP designation is for professionals who are interested in increasing their knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management. This designation is ideal for you and your organization if you are:
- Interested in more depth of knowledge and understanding in the areas of supplier and customer relations, international trade, the use of information technology to enable the supply chain, and physical logistics
- A professional who is consulting or facilitating supply chain functions
- A professional who is interested in increasing knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management.
- A professional who is consulting or facilitating supply chain functions or working with enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems
- An employer wanting to create a common standard of understanding, vocabulary, resources, and frameworks within your company to address your supply chain challenges and opportunities
Learn the concepts, strategies, processes, tools, and technologies applied to managing the end-to-end forward and backward flow of materials, information, and value in the supply chain. Be able to recognize and analyze specific supply chain situations and opportunities and select the appropriate approaches, tools, techniques, and technologies. Be able to define and select the actions necessary to implement solutions. Topics include:
- Aligning supply chain processes and capabilities with strategic business goals
- Understanding organizational roles and infrastructures in the supply chain
- Managing material, information, and financial flows
- Understanding and managing intra- and inter-organizational relationships
- Selecting and leveraging technologies to enable effective process management
APICS CSCP Program Benefits:
- Earning the proven knowledge and organization skills to strategically streamline operations
- Mastering the tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities that involve suppliers, plans, distributors and customers located around the world
- Acquiring the skills to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate communication
- Understanding how to use ERP systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process. The APICS CSCP program can help corporations maximize their ERP investments by millions of dollars.
- Earning a designation that is sought by employers and recruiters
- Increasing your professional value and securing your future
According to the Operations Management Employment Outlook, APICS CSCP designees, on average, earn 11 percent more than non-certified supply chain professionals. (Fourth quarter, 2010)